Leader Standard Work is a proven, foundational management practice that applies to everyone who manages work and leads teams. Yet very little has been written about it.
This ground-breaking course codifies Leader Standard Work—what it is, why it’s a must for leaders, and how to develop it.
Using real-world examples, instructor Brent Loescher delves into common misconceptions about leadership, the Leader Standard Work variants that apply to leaders at all levels, and the myriad benefits this practice holds for work teams, the organization as a whole, and the leader him or herself. What you’ll learn:
1. The six primary leadership responsibilities
2. The seven activities all leaders need to perform to fulfill those responsibilities
3. How to turn these activities into documented standards
4. How leaders can manage their time more effectively using the standards
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 1 hour and 59 minutes.
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You’ll Earn
When you pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive a signed and dated course completion certificate and earn an Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges are digital credentials, which verify your continued commitment to learning and development. Learners can share them on LinkedIn and other social sites, and add them to resumes and email signatures, validating their commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Leadership Responsibilities
- Lesson 2 – Operational and Leader Standard Work
- Lesson 3 – Intentional Leadership
- Lesson 4 – Barriers and Misconceptions
- Lesson 5 – Planning and Preparing
- Lesson 6 – Daily Management System Huddles
- Lesson 7 – Go and See (Part 1)
- Lesson 8 – Go and See (Part 2)
- Lesson 9 – Coaching for Professional Development
- Lesson 10 – Coaching for Problem Solving
- Lesson 11 – Relationship Management
- Lesson 12 – Reflection
- Lesson 13 – Documenting Leader Standard Work
- Lesson 14 – Deploying and Improving Leader Standard Work