A3 Reports are a powerful way to communicate more effectively and develop people, whether the reports are being used to propose a new idea, manage a project, or solve a problem.
This course focuses on problem-solving A3 Reports and their ability to build deep problem-solving capabilities in individuals and across entire organizations.
The course uses a real-world case study to teach learners the step-by-step process for creating effective A3 Reports. In addition, you will learn:
1. The significant individual and organizational benefits of using A3 Reports to reflect the problem-solving process.
2. How to avoid the common mistakes people make when creating problem-solving A3 Reports.
3. And how to use A3 Reports to spread learning across an organization.
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 58 minutes.
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You’ll Earn
When you pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive a signed and dated course completion certificate and Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges are digital credentials, which verify your continued commitment to learning and development. Learners can share them on LinkedIn and other social sites, and add them to resumes and email signatures, validating their commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – A3 Report Purpose
- Lesson 3 – A3 Report Use
- Lesson 4 – Report Components
- Lesson 5 – Report Structure
- Lesson 6 – Getting Started
- Lesson 7 – Define the Problem
- Lesson 8 – Scope the Problem
- Lesson 9 – Understand the Current State
- Lesson 10 – Discover the Root Cause(s)
- Lesson 11 – Define and Test the Hypothesis
- Lesson 12 – Rollout the Countermeasure(s)
- Lesson 13 – A3 Report Pitfalls & Reflection
- Lesson 14 – Building Organization-wide Capabilities