A3 Reports are a powerful way to communicate more effectively and develop people, whether the reports are being used to propose a new idea, manage a project, or solve a problem.
This course focuses on problem-solving A3 Reports and their ability to build deep problem-solving capabilities in individuals and across entire organizations.
The course uses a real-world case study to teach learners the step-by-step process for creating effective A3 Reports. In addition, you will learn:
1. The significant individual and organizational benefits of using A3 Reports to reflect the problem-solving process.
2. How to avoid the common mistakes people make when creating problem-solving A3 Reports.
3. And how to use A3 Reports to spread learning across an organization.
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 58 minutes.
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You'll Earn
Learners who pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher receive a signed, dated, and numbered course completion certificate and Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges include digital credentials—issued by Credly—which verify accomplishment. Learners can easily share their badges on LinkedIn and other social sites—and with employers and professional associations—to demonstrate their commitment to continuous learning and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – A3 Report Purpose
- Lesson 3 – A3 Report Use
- Lesson 4 – Report Components
- Lesson 5 – Report Structure
- Lesson 6 – Getting Started
- Lesson 7 – Define the Problem
- Lesson 8 – Scope the Problem
- Lesson 9 – Understand the Current State
- Lesson 10 – Discover the Root Cause(s)
- Lesson 11 – Define and Test the Hypothesis
- Lesson 12 – Rollout the Countermeasure(s)
- Lesson 13 – A3 Report Pitfalls & Reflection
- Lesson 14 – Building Organization-wide Capabilities