Most people agree that continuous improvement is necessary for organizations to perform at top levels—and to build a vibrant workplace that attracts and retains top talent. But in many organizations, DIScontinuous improvement is more common—if there’s improvement at all!
The missing element is culture—the way people work and interact with one another, customers, and others outside the organization. It’s the glue that enables continuous improvement to flourish in all areas of an organization.
When organizations build continuous improvement cultures with great intention, there’s no limit to what they can achieve. And no limit to how deeply engaged the workforce can become.
In this course, you’ll learn:
1. The benefits of building a continuous improvement culture.
2. The required cultural characteristics for continuous improvement to thrive.
3. How to build the cultural foundation for success.
4. Key management practices that enable continuous improvement.
5. Common obstacles to success—and how to prevent or remove them should they arise.
6. How to sustain this powerful environment once you’ve built it.
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You’ll Earn
When you pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive a signed and dated course completion certificate and Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges are digital credentials, which verify your continued commitment to learning and development. Learners can share them on LinkedIn and other social sites, and add them to resumes and email signatures, validating their commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – Benefits of a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Lesson 3 – Required Cultural Characteristics (Part 1)
- Lesson 4 – Required Cultural Characteristics (Part 2)
- Lesson 5 – Required Cultural Characteristics (Part 3)
- Lesson 6 – Assessing the Current State
- Lesson 7 – Reviewing the Assessment & Defining the Desired State
- Lesson 8 – Exploring the Reasons for Gaps
- Lesson 9 – Closing the Gaps (Part 1)
- Lesson 10 – Closing the Gaps (Part 2)
- Lesson 11 – Closing the Gaps (Part 3)
- Lesson 12 – Key Considerations
- Lesson 13 – Measuring and Sustaining Success