Data is lifeblood of every organization. It’s necessary to solve problems well, determine priorities, and spend capital wisely, to name a few. It converts opinions into fact.
The growing awareness of data’s importance has highlighted the need for organizations to build strong analytical capabilities. BUT . . . there’s a lot more to data analysis than the analysis itself.
Many people don’t gain sufficient clarity about the specific data they need and review what they receive to be sure the data accurately reflects reality. Without this vital step, analyses can lead to flawed and dangerous conclusions. This course covers this vital upfront step that leads to high-quality analyses. You’ll add tremendous value to your organization by building these data-related practices and skills. What you’ll learn:
1. The importance of building strong “data literacy” capabilities across the organization
2. How to ask for data in a way that increases the chances you receive reliable data
3. How to thoroughly review data received to assess its accuracy
4. How to prepare data for analysis
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 45 minutes.
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You’ll Earn
When you pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive a signed and dated course completion certificate and earn an Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges are digital credentials, which verify your continued commitment to learning and development. Learners can share them on LinkedIn and other social sites, and add them to resumes and email signatures, validating their commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Overview
- Lesson 2 – Definitions
- Lesson 3 – Step 1: Form The Question(s) To Be Answered
- Lesson 4 – Step 2: Understand The Business & It’s Data
- Lesson 5 – Step 3: Request the Dataset
- Lesson 6 – Step 4A: Format the Dataset (Part 1)
- Lesson 7 – Step 4B: Format the Dataset (Part 2)
- Lesson 8 – Step 5A: Review the Dataset (Part 1)
- Lesson 9 – Step 5B: Review the Dataset (Part 2)
- Lesson 10 – Step 6: Prepare The Dataset For Analysis