1. What’s the process for selecting and paying for a course?
You can navigate to our full course library by selecting “Courses” from the main navigation menu at the top of each website page.
Click Course Overview on the tile of your choice to learn more about and purchase the course.
When you’ve selected a course to purchase, click Buy Course to add the course to your cart. You may add more courses to your cart before checking out. Click the cart to check out.
If you are a TKMG Academy subscriber, you have access to all available courses for the duration of your subscription.
2. What are the various payment plans?
We offer a variety of plans, so you can find the learning option that works best for you!
- Purchase TKMG Academy courses individually for $39 (plus applicable sales tax).
- Purchase prepaid licenses individually for $39 or in bulk for a discounted price.
- Subscribe to access our full course library as an individual learner for $279/year or $29/month.
- Contact us to discuss our enterprise subscription plans.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
Our e-commerce system utilizes Stripe payment processing. Through Stripe, we currently accept payment via American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, and Visa. Stripe’s supported currencies are listed here.
4. How long can I access courses I've purchased?
For each course you purchase, you’ll receive an email invitation from TKMG Academy that contains an access link to our learning platform. The first time you access a course, you’ll be asked to create a password. For future access to the learning platform, you may log in here or from the TKMG Academy menu on the home page.
If you don’t receive an email with the course access link within a few minutes of purchasing a course, please check your spam or junk folder. To prevent this in the future, add the domain tkmgacademy.com to your safe senders list.
5. When does sales tax apply?
Taxation of internet and cloud-based products is a rapidly evolving area of law. Currently, each state makes the decision whether to tax virtual products and, if so, when to require a merchant to begin collecting and remitting sales tax to the state a customer resides in.
We use third-party software at checkout to determine whether or not we need to collect sales tax. This is why your address is validated. If your state requires us to collect and remit sales tax, the appropriate tax will be added to your purchase price, based on your physical address.
We do not currently tax purchases made outside the U.S., but will begin doing so if and when international commerce and taxation laws change and begin requiring us to collect and remit sales tax.
6. How can I learn about new TKMG Academy Courses as soon as they’re released?
The most reliable way to learn about new courses is to subscribe to our list. We send notices to all subscribers the moment new courses are available.
7. What are the advantages of purchasing a subscription?
Purchasing a TKMG Academy subscription provides individuals and teams with unlimited, easy access to our growing course library. Be the first to know about upcoming courses and gain instant access to new courses as they’re released, at a lower cost per course. Subscribers also gain access to free VIP webinars that are not open to the public.
8. How long can I access the course library with a subscription?
With a TKMG Academy subscription, you have unlimited access to our full course library as long as your subscription remains active. If you cancel your subscription, access to the library terminates, but you retain access to any courses you’ve purchased individually.
9. Will I be able to take courses that are released after I’ve started my subscription?
Yes! A TKMG Academy subscription grants you instant access to all new courses released while your subscription remains active. This means that your personal library keeps growing!
10. What if I want to cancel my subscription?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. From your account page, click the subscriptions menu item, click “view” next to the subscription you wish to cancel, and click cancel. Your subscription will remain active and you’ll have access to your library until the end of the current billing cycle.
If you cancel by mistake or reconsider, you may reactivate your subscription at any point before the end of the current billing cycle by clicking “view” next to the subscription you cancelled and clicking the “reactivate” button.
11. What happens to the courses I've purchased individually once I purchase a subscription?
Learners have unlimited lifetime access to all courses purchased individually, regardless of whether their subscriptions remain active or not.