Process Walks are highly structured ways for improvement teams to see how a process ACTUALLY functions. This powerful discovery is often in stark contrast to how a process has been documented or how people believe the process SHOULD work.
Observing a process from end-to-end sets the stage for far more effective improvements—and creates stronger working relationships between the various people and work teams involved in the process.
What you’ll learn:
1. What a Process Walk is
2. The benefits of Process Walks
3. The steps for planning and conducting Process Walks
4. How to avoid the common mistakes that occur
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 55 minutes. (Note: If it’s over an hour use both hours and minutes)
Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You’ll Earn
When you pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher, you’ll receive a signed and dated course completion certificate and earn an Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges are digital credentials, which verify your achievement and commitment to learning and development. Learners can share them on LinkedIn and other social sites, and add them to resumes and email signatures, validating their commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Course Overview
- Lesson 2 – What is a Process Walk
- Lesson 3 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 1
- Lesson 4 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 2
- Lesson 5 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 3
- Lesson 6 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Steps 1-4
- Lesson 7 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Step 5
- Lesson 8 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Step 6
- Lesson 9 – Ground Rules for Process Walks
- Lesson 10 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 1
- Lesson 11 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 2
- Lesson 12 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 3
- Lesson 13 – Common Mistakes with Process Walks