Process Walks are highly structured ways for improvement teams to see how a process ACTUALLY functions. This powerful discovery is often in stark contrast to how a process has been documented or how people believe the process SHOULD work.
Observing a process from end-to-end sets the stage for far more effective improvements—and creates stronger working relationships between the various people and work teams involved in the process.
What you’ll learn:
1. What a Process Walk is
2. The benefits of Process Walks
3. The steps for planning and conducting Process Walks
4. How to avoid the common mistakes that occur
The uninterrupted viewing time for this course is 55 minutes. Licenses are valid for one learner only and are not transferable.
What You'll Earn
Learners who pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher receive a signed, dated, and numbered course completion certificate and Achievement Badge.
TKMG Academy Achievement Badges include digital credentials—issued by Credly—which verify accomplishment. Learners can easily share their badges on LinkedIn and other social sites—and with employers and professional associations—to demonstrate their commitment to continuous learning and growth.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Course Overview
- Lesson 2 – What is a Process Walk
- Lesson 3 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 1
- Lesson 4 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 2
- Lesson 5 – Benefits of Process Walks – Part 3
- Lesson 6 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Steps 1-4
- Lesson 7 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Step 5
- Lesson 8 – How to Conduct a Process Walk – Step 6
- Lesson 9 – Ground Rules for Process Walks
- Lesson 10 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 1
- Lesson 11 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 2
- Lesson 12 – Questions to Ask During a Process Walk – Part 3
- Lesson 13 – Common Mistakes with Process Walks