DMS is a fundamental part of Lean management and stands for: Daily – every day; Management – ensuring processes are well-designed and perform as intended; Systems – interconnected and reliable practices.
This seemingly simple concept is often glossed over in organizations as nothing more than daily huddles. In reality, it’s a powerful practice that ensures processes perform as intended and barriers to performance are quickly removed.
This course breaks DMS down into four components—standard work, DMS boards and daily huddles, checking, and escalation. Instructor Jennifer Panco delves into each one, providing real-life examples and offering direction for DMS rollouts in a variety of work environments.
What You’ll Learn
- What Daily Management Systems are—and how the various elements work together
- The benefits of Daily Management Systems
- What managing work actually means
- How to begin creating an effective Daily Management System.
- And the role DMS plays in business performance improvement.
What You’ll Earn
Knowledge. Respect. Credibility. Recognition.
Download and display your certificate, add your Achievement Badge to your LinkedIn profile, and validate your accomplishment with your employer and peers.